Welcome to Our Bunting Department
Everything you need to make your own bunting, including, templates, tape, pre-cut triangles, pinking shears and storage bags.
Top Buying Tips
- If your fabric has a clear right and wrong way up (is directional) you can cut 5 triangles out of every 25cm x 110cm of fabric (when using our template).
- If you use a fabric which has no clear direction you can increase the number cut from 25cm x 110cm to 9 (as you can flip the template upside down and cut extra triangles out of the offcuts).
- If you buy ready cut triangles, the more triangles you buy from each fabric, the cheaper they get!
- Personalise your bunting with our range of applique - ready to sew or iron on - click on the menu at the top of this page.
Top Sewing Tips
- If you want your triangles to be equally spaced along your tape, we recommend using the edges of the sewing machine to help you with spacing. Insert each new triangles when the last triangle reaches the back of your machine.
- Don't forget to allow approx 20cm at the start and end of your tape to act as ties.