Fuse layers together permanently - perfect for machine embroidery and appliqué pieces.
Fabrics are glued together by ironing for 45 seconds on a cotton setting.
May be washed on a warm setting and dry cleaned.
1. Pre-wash fabric. Protect work surface. Shake can vigorously.
2. Spray evenly from 8 to 10 inches in short spritzes.
3. Be sure to spray edges.
4. Wipe nozzle if necessary Place item in the desired position.
5. Cover with parchment paper or a Teflon sheet.
6. Iron on high setting 45 seconds, always moving iron.
7. Allow to cool.
Visit ODIF's website for further information, including video tutorials and step by step instructions for quilting, embroidery and applique - click here.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: