With one of our fabulous lampshade making kits you can truly customise your interiors - just add your favourite fabric or wallpaper to make a customised ceiling or lampshade (UK standard fittings).
Each kit includes everything you need to turn your fabric or wallpaper into a 20cm drum (circular) lampshade.
To make things even easier you can add your choice of fabric from across our store and will send it pre-cut and ready to go (see options above).
How It Works...
You will need a piece of fabric or wallpaper measuring 645mm wide x 220mm tall.
1. Following the included instructions stick the lampshade panel to your fabric and then trim the fabric back to the edges of the panel.
3. Prepare the panel for adding the shade's metal rings and apply the included double-sided tape to the rings.
4. Decide whether you want your shade to be used on a lamp or as a ceiling shade.
5. Roll the rings along the long edges of the panel, sticking the rings to the panel as you go. When you reach the end smooth the join in the panel
6. Snip into the fabric at the top and bottom of the shade and fold over the metal rings, using the included tool to tuck the raw edges under.
Still not sure? Check out the step by step instructions from the included tutorial by clicking here
What's In The Box
1 x Lampshade ring, epoxy coated
1 x Lampshade ring, epoxy coated with fitting
1 x Self-adhesive lampshade panel size 643mm x 206mm includes 13mm kiss cut.
1 x 3mtr roll self-adhesive tape
1 x Rolled edge tool for finishing
How to Order
You can order your kit with or without fabric.
Select your preference above. If you have chosen to use our fabrics, simply included the name of the fabric you want to use in the box above, and we will cut it to size and send it out with your kit.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: