HeatnBond® Lite is a paper backed, iron-on, sewable, double-sided adhesive for bonding fabrics together without extra weight or stiffness. Use it in place of pinning or basting for appliqué shapes on quilts, wall hangings, bunting and clothing.
The adhesive will provide you with a strong bond while you sew your fabrics into place, once you start washing/using your item the glue will lose its strength and so sewing is vital with this product, if you would like a non-sew/permanent option, take a look at Heat n Bond Ultra.
Heat n Bond Lite arrives paper backed, allowing for the quick transfer of your design to the adhesive, either by drawing it on, or if you cut the paper to fit your printer, you can print your design directly onto the paper!
Order in 25cm or 9" increments, the more you order, the longer your piece gets (43cm/17" wide).
• 43cm (17") wide, sold at Prints to Polka Dots in 1/4 mtr or yard increments.
• Heat activated
• Double-sided adhesive
• Solid sheet adhesive on a paper backing
• For use on fabric
• Doesn’t gum up needles!
• Eliminates pinning!
• Pre-wash all the fabric you want to fuse (without fabric softener) prior to fusing.
• Pre-test adhesive on scraps of material prior to fusing.
• Do not touch iron directly to the adhesive sheet. Do not iron directly to your ironing board.
• Item must be sewn or otherwise attached before washing. Machine wash cold and dry on low heat or no heat (and in accordance to garment / fabric washing directions). Avoid repeated or excessive ironing to the area after fusing.
• HeatnBond® Lite sheets can be run though an INKJET printer (NOT a laser jet or copy machine). Cut to printer size, feed into printer to print on the paper side, set printer to Draft or Transparency setting, allow to dry before touching. Run any lettering in mirror setting so they are the correct orientation when cut from the fabric.
DID YOU KNOW?
We sell a wide range of applique and quilting templates at Prints to Polka Dots. As well as buying templates cut from template plastic or kraft card, you can order almost all our fabrics pre cut into the applique shapes, with or without adhesive attached (just find the fabric you want and select the shape you need from the options on the right), and if you can't find the perfect fabric for your project, you can order our shapes cut just from adhesive, ready to iron onto your own fabric at home!
View our guide to applique for hints and tip when using this product (click here).
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: