HeatnBond® Ultrahold is double-sided adhesive for bonding fabrics without the need for pinning. Simply cut your design/shape out of the paper, iron onto the back of your top fabric, cut out, peel off the paper backing and iron into place on your project (also great for merit badges!).
It is stronger than traditional fusible webs and it arrives paper backed, allowing for the quick transfer of your design to the adhesive, either by drawing it on, or if you cut the paper to fit your printer, you can print your design directly onto the paper!
Order in 25cm or 9" increments, the more you order, the longer your piece gets (43cm/17" wide).
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• 43 cm (17") wide, sold at Prints to Polka Dots in 1/4 mtr or yard increments.
• Heat activated
• Double-sided adhesive
• For use on fabric, but can also be used with a wide range of materials such as foil, lame, felt , suede, cardboard, leather and wood.
• No Sewing needed or used!
• Pre-wash all materials you will be attaching the adhesive to (without fabric softener) prior to fusing.
• Pre test on a scrap of fabric before fusing.
• Do not touch iron directly to the adhesive sheet. Do not iron directly to your ironing board.
• HeatnBond® Ultrahold sheets can be run thru an INKJET printer (NOT a laser jet or copy machine). Cut to printer size, feed into printer to print on the paper side, set printer to Draft or Transparency setting, allow to dry before touching. Run any lettering in mirror setting so they are the correct orientation when cut from the fabric.
• Machine wash cold and dry on low heat or no heat (and in accordance to garment / fabric washing directions). Avoid repeated or excessive ironing to the area after fusing.
Planning to sew around the edges of your applique? We reccommend using Heat n Bond Lite, it is thinner so doesn't add any stiffness to your work, won't leave any residue on your sewing needle and is cheaper too!
DID YOU KNOW?
We sell a wide range of applique and quilting templates at Prints to Polka Dots. As well as buying templates cut from template plastic or kraft card, you can order almost all our fabrics pre cut into the applique shapes, with or without adhesive attached (just find the fabric you want and select the shape you need from the options on the right), and if you can't find the perfect fabric for your project, you can order our shapes cut just from adhesive, ready to iron onto your own fabric at home!
View our guide to applique for hints and tip when using this product (click here).
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: