A sewing gauge may not look like much, but it's the sort of tool that once you use, you can't live without!
- Measuring seam allowances as you turn fabric over and iron in creases.
- Adding seam allowances to patterns.
- Double checking you are using the right seam allowance on your sewing machine.
- Measuring buttons and marking spaces between button holes.
- You can also use the point at the end to turn out sharp corners, including the ends of bunting triangles!
The addition images above showing the gauge in action!
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Related Products (25)