Our festive Christmas Tree Table Runner Sewing Kit includes everything you need to make the top of this table runner (plus the binding), and you can add the wadding for the middle and some backing fabric using the options above!
The table runner is approx. 109cm x 34cm (43” x 13.5”).
We teach this project on our Christmas Sewing School course and recommend it as a great project for those of you who are new to quilting - the more experienced can make one in an afternoon!
- 9 x 6.4cm (2.5”) strips of fabric (110cm/44” wide) in the colours shown above.
- 5 x 6.4cm (2.5”) strips of Dashwood Studio’s Twist in white.
- 20cm x 27cm long (8” x 11”) Dashwood Studio’s Twist in white.
- The instructions!
Other Requirements (You can add these to your order using the options above)...
- 115cm x 40cm (45.5” x 16”) of wadding, we used heat resistant wadding.
- 115cm x 40cm (45.5” x 16”) of backing fabric (you could get away with using 110cm wide fabric if you are happy to lose a few cms from each end in the final trim).
- Odif Basting Spray - we always use this when quilting, it is a temporary, repositionable, spray adhesive, which you can use to glue the layers of the table runner together, ready for sewing/quilting. The alternative to basting spray is pinning or tacking but we find these more time consuming and/or prone to needing repositioning when you start quilting.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: